Hard to believe but Valentine’s Day is less than a month away and while chocolates are always good (who doesn’t like chocolate?) and roses are sweet, a book made by you is sure to win your numero uno’s heart.
To make sure your book o’ love arrives in time for giving on February 14, keep these shipping deadlines in mind:
Ground: Order by January 30
2nd Day: Order by February 2
Next Day: Order by February 3
Addresses outside U.S.
Priority: Order by January 30
Express: Order by February 1
Need a little inspiration? We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite heartfelt books by Blurbarians near and far. Take a look:
- A love story with an artful eye for detail.
- A fun book on the love locks of Cologne (who knew?).
- A photo book that tells the story of a life-long love (and a very clever re-creation of old photographs).
- “Lucy Hearts,” a book dedicated to all things loved by a cute one-year-old named Lucy.
- And, finally, a book that proves that love is all around us.
Happy Valentine’s bookmaking!