Flashback to November 2007. That’s when we launched Blurb’s first step-by-step BookSmart webinar with the hope that it would get new Blurbarians comfortable with bookmaking.
Today we’re happy to report that the webinars have been a huge success, so we’re announcing five more. They’re free and very easy to participate in. You can even invite friends — all are welcome. If you’re new to Blurb and BookSmart, please join us:
• Wednesday, January 30 from 4 p.m to 5 p.m. PST > Register here
• Friday, February 8 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. PST > Register here
• Friday, February 29 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. PST > Register here
• Friday, March 21 from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. PST > Register here
• Wednesday April 2 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. PST > Register here
The concept is simple. Call in and listen to us live as we coach you through an easy BookSmart tutorial on your computer screen. Here’s what you’ll learn how to do:
• Download the latest version of BookSmart
• Start a new book in BookSmart
• Choose page layouts
• Add photos and text to your book
• Use simple tips and tricks to make great-looking books in no time
• Design your book’s cover
• Upload and order your book
• Use your online bookstore
• Get additional help (which you probably won’t need after this webinar)
When you select your preferred webinar date and time, please make sure to convert our time zone to yours. Blurb’s webinars are listed in Pacific Standard Time. If you live outside our time zone, you’ll need to figure out what time that means for you.
If you cannot make any of these dates, you can watch the webinar here.
Got questions? Post a comment and we’ll answer them as best as we can.