The webinar feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, so we’re going to host another one. It’s scheduled for this Friday and it’s free. If you’re new to BookSmart, this is a great way to get up to speed.
Blurb BookSmart Webinar
Friday, January 11, 2008
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PST
(That’s 3:00 PM – 4 PM EST for those on the East Coast)
We’ll show you how to:
* Download the latest version of BookSmart
* Start a new book in BookSmart
* Choose page layouts
* Add photos and text to your book
* Use simple tips and tricks to make great-looking books in no time
* Design your book’s cover
* Upload and order your book
* Use your online bookstore
* Get additional help (which you probably won’t need after this)
Reserve your spot here. Once you fill out the form, you’ll receive an email confirming your registration that includes a link to the webinar and the toll-free phone number to call to listen to the presentation. (Toll free only for callers in the U.S. and Canada.) You’ll then watch our live BookSmart demonstration on your computer screen while listening to the presentation on your phone.
Can’t make it? Don’t worry, be happy. You can watch it on video.