A lot of romances start with that first date. After that you spend months, days, years, maybe even decades, accumulating important other firsts: First kiss, first Christmas, first apartment, first anniversary, first food poisoning … Oh, and that first Valentine’s Day, if you’re the romantic type.
Whether this is your first Valentine’s Day together or you’ve had so many that you’ve lost track, a custom Weekly Planner can be a fantastic gift that won’t just show how much you care, but will also help you nail down all those important firsts.
All you need, really, is 15 or so photos and that box of ticket stubs and dinner receipts – or maybe just your diary. Heck, you can probably figure out most of this stuff from your Facebook Timeline.
- Download Blurb BookSmart
- Choose to start a new book and select “Weekly Planner.”
- Pick a size for your planner (5×8 inches or 6×9 inches), and the start and end dates
- Pick your photo source (computer, Flickr, SmugMug, Picasa, Photobucket)
- Drag and drop photos onto the covers, title page, and each month
- Now for the pièce de romance: Click on the days for those important firsts and fill them in with all the important dates that matter. Don’t forget the birthday.
If you’re happy with your custom Weekly Planner, just preview and order it. Of course you can further customize it (change the fonts for the day and month, add little thumbnail photos to each week view, even type events into specific days) and we have all those tips. Or order it as is. It’ll be a gift unlike anything else they’ll receive this year.