Have you ever wanted a session with a BookSmart tutor? Well then, have we got a webinar for you. This Friday, a few of the Blurberati will show and tell you what you need to know about Blurb BookSmart to make your own book. If this is your first webinar, don’t panic. It’s beyond easy. You just need a phone and your computer.
Blurb BookSmart Webinar
Friday, November 30, 2007
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST
(That’s 2:00 PM – 3 PM EST for those on the East Coast)
We’ll show you how to:
* Download the latest version of BookSmart
* Start a new book in BookSmart
* Choose page layouts
* Add photos and text to your book
* Use simple tips and tricks to make great-looking books in no time
* Design your book’s cover
* Upload and order your book
* Use your online bookstore
* Get additional help (which you probably won’t need after this)
Sign up here. Once you fill out the form, you’ll receive an email confirming your registration that includes a link to the webinar and the toll-free phone number (toll free only for callers in the U.S. and Canada) to call to listen to the presentation. You’ll then watch our live BookSmart demonstration on your computer screen while listening to the presentation on your phone.
This is free from Blurb, so join in and sign up.