Like everyone, we count the year in months, weeks, and days, but we’re Blurb, so we also measure it in books and blog posts.
In 2007, Blurbarians made hundreds of thousands of books using the latest version of BookSmart, and many of you filled out your Blurb Profile and used badges to promote your book sales. Another factoid: The recently launched Forums generated over 6,218 posts.
In the blog we featured 52 Books of the Week. (Not one week missed, people. Not even when we were sick, away at shows, or on holiday.) We also posted 3 helpful how-to videos. (These are just the first in a series. You can expect more.)
Now, for your bookmaking pleasure – drum roll, please – here are the 10 most popular Blurberati Blog posts of the year:
- The must-have, bookmaking hit of the season: BookSmart 1.9
- How to import your custom design into BookSmart
- Look no further for full-bleed page specs
- Create a full-bleed spread across two pages
- Watch Blurb’s beginning webinar whenever you want
- Build a better Blurb badge
- BookSmart color management made easier
- Color profile for Blurb books
- Importing PDFs: Export your layout from Adobe CS3 into BookSmart
- Tips on how to synchronize your color
We’ve got one more long weekend – see our holiday schedule here – and then it’s back to books on January 2.
So, tell us, how will you spend the last moments of 2007? Are you already over it and diving headfirst into 2008 resolutions and goals?
Whichever way you usher in the New Year, we wish you a happy one.