It’s back to school for most kids next week, which means the annual “What I Did Last Summer” presentation can’t be far behind. Our suggestion: Turn this dreaded rite of passage into a delightful show and tell with a Blurb book recounting all the summer fun. (Our Text & Pictures book type is ideal for this kind of project.)
Here are a few things your soon-to-be student might want to include:
- An original essay on what made last summer great
- Photographs from summer vacations, events, and activities
- Scanned-in artwork and memorabilia (like amusement park ticket stubs)
- Top 10 list of things your child will miss most about summer
- Back cover endorsements from grandparents, neighbors, and friends
We predict the book will not only be an instant classroom hit, but a wonderful keepsake that’ll be around for many summers to come.