We’re looking for a talented and motivated Quality Assurance Engineer.
The successful candidate would be described as highly technical, principally whitebox, and will have a comprehensive understanding of the Web from a low to a high level. The ideal candidate will also have start-up experience, agility and flexibility, and will be undaunted by surprises.
• 3-5 years of professional QA experience
• Experience with bug tracking systems such as Clarify or Bugzilla
• Experience with multiple browser testing methodologies in a cross-platform (Mac and Windows) environment
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• Experience with Web-based applications and a solid understanding of how Web applications are set up, configured, and hang together
• Experience with automation tools such as Silktest or WinRunner
• Knowledge of Java and/or Ruby
• Experience at a consumer internet company desirable; experience testing consumer internet applications in a multi-browser support environment highly desirable
• Experience with wiki